Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Let's Talk About Me, Shall We?

Hey, I'm Fatima and I am 13 years old. I like animals, reading, writing, graphic making and MORE! I am a A+ student but I do not like to have high expectations. LOL. I like/hate school depending on the actual day; usually I hate it. ;)

I have an adorable cat, Cloudy. He is almost 3 years old (in April!) and is a pure living joy. I had a hamster recently who died at the age of 4 years; twice as long as her expected life span. May she R.I.P. I have also had a turtle and hermit crab previously.

I live with my dad, mom, two sisters and Cloudy. My sister Zanub is 10 years old (though she acts like 3, believe me!) and has a blog too (www.zanub.blogspot.com)! She is hyper, crazy and active. LOL. My youngest sister, Aisha, is 5 and is crazy like Zanub. =)

I also have an extra blog which is more of my "Reading Log." Check it out at www.books150.blogspot.com! Yippee.

I could tell you a LOT more about me, but I won't.=) Now on to the dailies!

No comments: